- All manuscripts are judged by their contribution to the advancement of science and their adherence to the rules of scholarly work.
- Editorial Office rejects papers whose contents are not relevant to the line of the journal.
- The Secretary checks the text and forwards it to the Editor.
- The Editor decides which text is to be sent to the reviewers and accordingly informs the author.
- If the manuscript passes the initial editorial screening, it will be blind-reviewed by at least two peer reviewers.
- The third reviewer is solicited if the two reviewers differ considerably in their opinions.
- The list of reviewers is published every year on the website of the journal.
- Approximate preparation time for the reviews is four weeks.
- Formula Review is placed on the website of the journal.
- To ensure anonymous review, please note that the article title page (with author’s name) must be in a separate file from the manuscript text.
- Only the Editor and the Secretary know the identity of the author and the reviewers.